We seek a design associate to join our dynamic team of architects at a very exciting time in our firm’s history. With many big projects on our boards, we’re looking for someone with the talent and initiative to roll up their sleeves, dive in, and contribute. Our firm is team-oriented and places a strong value on client relations, so professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills are crucial. This position will report directly to our senior project managers.
Our future design associate must have:
- A 5-year architecture degree
- 3-5 years of experience in custom residential projects
- AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe CS, and MS Office proficiency
- As-built measurements and drafting experience
- Architectural design, drafting, and detailing experience
- Understanding of building materials and construction methods
- Knowledge of architectural history
- Experience drafting schematic, permit, and construction drawings
- Experience in the development of client and government agency design review presentation drawings
In addition, successful candidates must be able to:
- Provide support for building and zoning code analysis
- Assist with city and other government agency permitting processes
- Assist with coordination of building consultants
- Work a project through the design process as part of a team
If this sound like you, we'd love to learn more about you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Please visit our Careers page for more openings and information on life at TBL.